Technical Project Manager - Remote
We are looking for a Technology Project Manager to join our growing Engineering team and to help build out the next generation of our product.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives across diverse corporate teams (cloud, portal, camera’s hardware and firmware).
- Estimate resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and improve resource estimates of future development.
- 5+ years of experience managing technology- related projects in both hardware and software.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Process
- Experience with connected hardware products
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Remote - Canada
- Competitive salary package & stock options
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Industry events + happy hours + team parties
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kuva Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Kuva Systems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Kuva Systems are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Kuva Systems will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Kuva Systems encourages applicants of all ages. Kuva Systems will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by Kuva Systems.