KUVA seeks a Customer Solution Engineer with experience interfacing with customers and is the go-to resource for customers. This is a high impact role that will help ensure customer success.
- Routinely survey and monitor the health of devices
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis for offline or malfunctioning devices. Identify and provide timely solutions to meet a customer’s business needs, and notifying and providing options to the customer when necessary.
- Report bugs and file engineering tickets. Work with engineering and product management to prioritize as customer advocate to get resolutions in next release. When required, investigate web traffic and participate in engineering processes to develop and deploy defect fixes as service packs/hotfixes.
- Work with in-house and third-party installation teams to ensure devices are properly installed and commissioned
- Manage device firmware and software updates as required
- Assist through release cycles in testing new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Assist Client Services teams with technical solutions in new client implementations.
- Participate as key technical lead in Support offerings to customers that may include minor product enhancements or report development.
- Assist other teams such as sales & marketing with technical issues, as required.
- Provide support to BD on the physical layout of sites and camera placement for quoting process when necessary
- Participate in the design, test and implementation of asset health monitoring systems to facilitate rapid problem identification and path to resolution
- Be proactive, resourceful and flexible in contributing to the success of the Customer Operations Team
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Experience in oil and gas production or processing
- Experience with cloud based IoT infrastructure like azure or aws is a plus;
- Image processing experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering concepts is important
- Startup experience is a plus
- Basic website troubleshooting and use of browser developer tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive problem solving attitude every day
- Ability to adapt to what is needed on the day while developing tools and systems that can be relied upon the next time similar information
Remote - Canada
- Competitive salary package & stock options
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Industry events + happy hours + team parties
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Kuva Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Kuva Systems is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Kuva Systems are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Kuva Systems will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Kuva Systems encourages applicants of all ages. Kuva Systems will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsorship by Kuva Systems.